As promised, here are the notes and questions for "Where is Everybody?"
- What was your take on the episode? Did you like it?
- As the episode progressed, we could see the main character (Ferris) becoming more agitated and upset. Did you thik he was justified in this?
- What did you think of the main character when you first saw him?
- At the end of the episode, we come to realize that Ferris actually is not in the ghost town but is, instead, confined to a box and monitored for 484 hours. This was a study to see how long he could stand to be alone for purposes of space travel. He "cracked" and his mind produced the dilusions. Do you think you could stand to be completely and totally alone for that amount of time?
Here are some questions for "One for the Angels" to think about.
- Did you like this episode? Why or why not?
- What is your first impression of Mr. Bookman when you first see him?
- When Loou Bookman seemed to outsmart Death after they made their bargain, Death said that he would have to select another alternative since Bookman wouldn't go with him willingly. Why do you think Death chose Maggie? Do you think it was a random selection, or did Death have a reason for choosing her?
- Do you think Death meant to get caught up in Bookman's big pitch or do you think he had every intention to take Maggie at midnight?
If you would like to answer the discussion questions or send me any feedback, please e-mail me.